The other term used in the same context is argument essay. Isn’t the term “argument” is self-explanatory? Perhaps, you have already written such types of essays knowingly or unknowingly. In every subject persuasive essay writing is relevant, so you should be prepared for the same.
The key Aspect in Persuasive Essay
In a persuasive essay, you need to be argumentative, i.e. you have to bring forth two or more relevant points and then persuade the readers to think that a certain point is the best one among them. You have to show with proper evidence and logic, why is this point is better than the rest? The argument must be based on a solid foundation by stating facts, giving examples, proper referencing, etc. if the subject is professional one like medicines, operating system, or business management you may have to use comparative analysis to prove your point.
The task is no doubt challenging but interesting too. Here, you have the scope to prove your logic through proper argument. There is no stress of wrongful answer because all the points you use are correct, only one of them is more relevant than the others. So, to sum up for your convenience, in a persuasive essay:
- You have to introduce more than one pertinent point and describe those points clearly keeping in mind that all these points provide the same solution but in different paths.
- You have to be well-informed on all these aspects of a problem given in the essay. If you aren’t well-informed, you will not be able to develop any strong argument.
- You have to disprove all other points in an argument through proper reasoning as described before. For this, you may have to use references, data, images, tables. Graphs, and many You may even need some field study.
Above all, you have to draw the attention of your readers, here the professor or examiner, to think them in your own term. So, you could understand the level of proficiency you require
Common Ways to Support your Argument or Point
Though it solely depends on the subject and topic, the following are the common ways to support your argument:
- Comparative data –Statistical models and statistical ways of data interpretation play a vital role in a persuasive essay, especially in economics, sociology, criminology, medicines, biology, human resource, marketing, etc. you have to keep in mind that such data needs to be relevant to the context and the methodology you are using is appropriate one for that discussion. Many students make a mistake in this regard.
- Real-world examples: There are several examples could be seen around you or through reading newspapers, magazines, research papers, journals which could be used to set examples to establish your point. Real-world examples could make your argument strong and appropriate.
- Facts: Facts are what is already established like every product has a life cycle, economic recession will decrease share prices, viral fever increases during the rainy season, etc. Facts are sometimes the best way to prove your point but the fact you are using must be an established one, you can’t create one which is just fictional.
So, you could realize the seriousness beyond a persuasive essay. When the assignment is an important one, you can’t take a chance and just go on writing without bringing any proper argument. If you think that you need an expert support, you can seek advice from experienced people or source like BookMyEssay where you will always get experienced people for your immediate support and also get answers for all your assignment related questions instantly.
The Best Way to Write a Persuasive Essay
If you are struggling to write one such essay and still at the initial stage, plan to write in the following way:
- Read the topic well, understand the space of argument, and then all those points you know.
- Then choose which point you support and how will you support that point? write down your argument in rough. You may need some time to draft this argument.
- Research well and as much as possible. This is a time-consuming part but you have to be patient enough and explore all resources to put your point on a firm base.
- Ensure that you have made the argument compact with all relevant evidence. Never leave a point even by mistake. Always remember that the examiner will try to find your confidence and writing skill. So, read the complete paper 2-3 times before the final draft.
Now, if you realize that all these are time-consuming, complicated matter immediately consult with an expert and take his help for persuasive essay writing. Reliable assignment help services like BookMyEssay is always there whom you can contact online. Persuasive essay writing is a matter of long experience and intensive knowledge on the topic. So, never write this type of essay in doubt follow how experts develop an argument and come to an irrefutable conclusion.